How Product Price works
Inventory Sales Price
Last Update 2 years ago
The product’s price can be defined at
- Product Details page.
- During Purchase Invoice, Order.
- During Sales Invoice, Estimate.
- If defined at product level, it is the default product price.
- If price is not defined at product level then average purchase & sales price is calculated.
- This average price is calculated from each purchase and sales of that product.
- Overwriting price during Invoicing has no effect on default price of the product.